Sunday 16 March 2014

Who likes a Libuary

Hey Guys!!!!
To answer the title I would have to say I I love libraries and going to the I look forward to going when ever I can. A lot of people seem to not use them as it is seen as geeky or nerdy (for the record I think geeks and nerds are cool just like the majority of people are) which is a shame really so much can be gotten from a Libuary.

Well like I said I enjoy going to the Libuary even if it is to look at the books and not to actually get any out but 9 times out of 10 I do at least get on book out if not, which seems crazy since I have many books at home that I have not read yet. So I have only been getting out thin book as in under 200 pages or as close to this as I can. To give me some time to read my unread books at home

I would very much like to know your thoughts on libuaries and how you think they might be improved or why you don't use them please feel free to leave a comment

Best wishes and happy reading
Stacey :)




No comments:

Post a Comment