Hey Books lovers,
I hope you all had a good New Year and Christmas (if you celebrate it)
I thought I would share with you the goals I'm wanting to do/setting myself for the year
I have seen many of these around being called many different things and I believe I did one last year and thought I would again as it's nice to have goals and something to aim for or something you want to do and have it written down.
So here are the goals I have set so far I may add some at a late date and will update as appropriate.
- I would like to finish more series. I have this habit of not wanting to read the final book in a series as I don't want it to end as I enjoy the previous books so much (and no one wants a good thing to end right?). One the other hand I need to finish them I can't hold on to them forever ...right?
- I would also like to read more non-fiction as in the past it hasn't been something I have done much of and within the last year I have done more and would like to do more of that and have a real interest in them and finding myself going towards them more and more. So if you have any recommendations or suggestions then let me know.
- I would also like to become more involved in the book community and find people to share my passion of books with or have similar taste in books or even people I can read the same book with and discuss like a book club or just buddy read with. So any suggestions or tips you have please feel free to share them with me.
- Another of my goals is to try and read at least 30 mins a day. Which I know is not going to be easy but who said it had to be easy right? I know I might not do this every day and it is a big ask of me, but it will be worth it in the end.
- I have also set a goal of reading 32 books this year as it says in my Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13515326-stacey). I know it's not a very high number or expectation and the reason for this is because I don't want to put to much pressure on myself as well as I might want to read some of the big scary books I have waiting on my shelf that is fairly intimidating, to say the least, and I don't read that many big books.
So those are the reading goals I have for this years so far I didn't want to set too many as it may get unmanageable or just too overwhelming for me. So I kept it simple and had 5 fairly simple ones.
please share with me that you may have made or want to make.
And Keep Reading