Monday 19 October 2015

Sorry I have not been around

Hi guys
I am sorry I have not been around lately, as I have been having huge mega trouble with my internet connection and this has been the first day I have had internet for more then two minutes (if that) at a time, which I hate of course as I can not blog or do any of those wonderful things you do on the internet.

On a positive note I am planning to try and do a blog post on either a Monday or a Wednesday as those are my two free days (or more so then any other day). As I do really enjoy blogging and talking to you all, but falling that I will try and do it at sometime in the week or weekend if I have time that is weekends can get quite busy.

I am sorry about the lack of pictures on this post I just wanted to write something quickly to let you know where I have been and to say sorry also to update you on what's going on

Stacey the bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment