Sunday 7 July 2019

Billy and Me By Giovanna Fletcher Book Review!




Hi, Everybody!












This is my very first Giovanna Fletcher book, I have been wanting to read one of her books for a long time and this one happened to be starring at me for my book. So I decided to read it as it seemed like the perfect time to do so.

So the book is about a girl called Sophie May and she has a secret. One that she has successfully kept for years. It has meant her giving up on her dream to go to university and travelling the world to stay in her little village, living with her mum and working in the local tea shop.

But then she meets the gorgeous Billy who is an actor with ambitions to make it to the top of his profession. And when they fall in love, Sophie has then whisked away from her comforts and everything so knows and Billy's glamorous - but ruthless world.

Their relationship throws Sophie right into the spotlight, after spending years shying away from any attention that is directed at her. Is she able to handle the constant scrutiny that comes with being with Billy? And most of all is she ready for her secret heartbreak to be shared with the nation?

I really enjoyed this story and both the characters Sophie and Billy I also liked Molly who runs the village teashop that Sophie works in.  There are some good ups and downs. At times I could laugh, others sad it also bought a smile to my face a fair bit. Overall it was a very good read and I thoroughly enjoyed sitting outside in the garden reading it. (I read most of this book outside in my garden).

As I said earlier this is my first book by Giovanna Fletcher, but I had heard good things about her books before. Which obviously made me pick this one up and give it a go. I can definitely say I was not disappointed I loved this book and will definitely be reading another of her books.

I give this book a solid ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

                                                            Keep Reading
                                                                  Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment