Monday 10 February 2020

In The Tall Grass by Stephan King and Joe Hill Book Review



Hey, Dear Readers,




Today's book review is not something I would normally go for but I do like to push myself and try different genera of books that I wouldn't normally gravitate towards naturally especially anything in the horror or the scary side of things, But saying that I do like a good thriller I'm not sure if that compares much too scary or horror much though.

But saying that I did enjoy the book more so now than when I first finished the book. It has kind of stayed with me which I think is a good thing and find myself thinking about it now and again.

I chose this book for a couple of reasons

  1. It was a genre I haven't really much of I have read one other Stephan King book before. 
  2. I want to try something by Joe Hill that would give me a taster of his writing         
Sothis short story did just that with still being good and interesting. Just to warning there it is a bit gruesome but not too much.

So this book is about It is set in an abandoned rest stop, where a bother and sister pull over after hearing a young boy crying out for help from within this tall grass. Within no time they are separated and disoriented and the young boys cry for help are getting more and more desperate. The more the brother and sister try and find each other the more lost they become and there is someone else in the tall grass beside themselves and the young boy.

I don't want to give to much away as it is a short story otherwise there would not be much left to read about.

I found this a good book to introduce you to these authors and the type of genre I will definitely be looking to try more Stephan King and Joe Hill so if you any recommendations then please feel free to share them with me.    

⭐⭐⭐ 1/2

Have a wonderful day 
Best wishes 
Stacey     

No comments:

Post a Comment