Monday 2 March 2020

Book related Thoughts!



Dear Readers,

I hope you have all been well.

Today I thought I'd share with you some ideas/ thoughts I have been having revolving around good old books and see what you thought of my ideas and if you could help me with them.


First of all, I was thinking of starting a book club either online or in real life or even both. I was thinking of making a monthly thing or even every 6 weeks and having no fixed genre, but then again would that make it to difficult to chose a book as there would be too many options? I just thought it would be a good way to get talking about books and meet new book loving people as well as expand my reading and discover new books or authors I either didn't know before or thought I may not like but actually find that I actually do.  I do have some questions about starting a book club such as

  • Where to hold an online book club, which is easiest?
  • how often to hold a meeting.
  • if to have a specific genre or not?
  • how to keep it fun and in contact with each other
These are just some of the questions if have and I would love it if you could help me out at all. 



The second thing I been really wanting to do for a while is to become more involved in the book community as I love reading and would like to share that with others and maybe have some more opportunities within the bookish world. I just don't know where to start really with this how engage someone in conversation to start with is there a website for the book community or an app? 

Please could you help me with this I would really appreciate it or if you have any tips? I would love it if you did.    

Thanks for reading 
all the best 
Stacey    

No comments:

Post a Comment